Some blogs have a very limited and specific theme, allowing them to go deep into particular issues. There are great strengths to such an approach. Others are so wide, that virtually anything goes. Some strengths to that sort of method could be listed as well. So what about this blog?
We've opted to take the middle road between these two approaches. While not certainly anything whatsoever goes, we desire the freedom to write about and share a variety of things. Perhaps I might share some thoughts on ministry or leading worship, or maybe tell the amazing story of how we found out we were pregnant in December of last year, and what God taught us through the waiting. Maybe I'll share a link to a good song, or copy a paragraph from a sermon or Bible Study I've led. There could be pictures of our family posted along with stories as Ethan grows older. I might just share some thoughts that came to me during my time in the Word. Maybe I'll formulate a theology of Administration Ministry and share it with you. Seems pretty broad, right?
So what's the limiting factor? It goes back to the last point of the previous post: Does it glorify God? If the answer is yes, then it goes. If not, it doesn't. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment